Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A new look
Yesterday was Rebekah's big day. She had the first of MANY appointments, to get a new look. Yes, Rebekah is embarking on an orthodontic adventure--well I guess we all are. We went to the office of a friend's orthodontist and were very impressed. Rebekah had been very apprehensive, but now is excited to go back to the office. The staff were nice, and the movies she can watch from the chair were a big plus too. She's also excited that she can pick out the colors of her bands every month. The lady at the office showed her all the choices, and she was overwhelmed! What to pick first? One of the several shades of pink? After all, by the time this all gets started, Valentines day will be around the corner. Then again, the thought of glow in the dark bands is appealing as well! Oh the possibilities. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to detail her choices. Stay tuned : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I had braces the second time around-yes the second (wear your retainer) I loved picking out the color bands, it was like have "a necklace on my teeth" as my friends little one put it.
Post a Comment