riding new and interesting animals. . .
being forced to lie on a bed of nails in the name of "education"


climbing the walls. . . . .
Okay, so those were all things we did on a field trip back at the end of January. I hadn't gotten around to posting the pictures. It was a fun field trip--especially the bed of nails. It really didn't compare to this field trip though. . . .
We went to the Ducks First Flight Field Trip. The Ducks are Anaheim's ice hockey team, and this was a wild ride. Very hard to describe what it's like to be among 15,000 kids, all screaming at the top of their lungs, in the ice arena! Not being big hockey fans, I didn't really expect much, but by the end of the trip, we were all actually thinking a hockey game might be exciting! Maybe that was part of the point. We have been on one other recent field trip too, but I'll have to make that a post for another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment