. . . . can 5 kids dye in one afternoon? You'll have to let me know what you think. I know how many these kids dyed, but you will probably not believe me. I should have taken pictures. Slap me with a wet noodle, I didn't. Jesse's hands are still a little blue, Hannah's are pink. I'm hoping that wears off soon.
Somehow March slipped by without many blog entries. We celebrated 2 birthdays in our home, and 2 more with close family, we went whale watching, had a 'master class' with Michele George and played violins in chapel. I think the biggest news goes to my Mom again. Maybe she wants the spotlight? Great news though, no chemo or radiation needed! Isn't God good?! She does have to take some pills, and come back in 6 months. Not too bad, considering the alternatives.
Hopefully I can get my camera to give up the pictures, so I can post them. It was feeling stubborn tonight. Or maybe neglected. Yes, neglected is probably it. Must take more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment