Monday, May 18, 2009

Found the camera AND battery charger!

Found my camera, found the battery charger! So here are some pictures from our um, March birthdays! yikes. I'm behind! Hannah's request was to go to the build a bear workshop and spend a gift card she had. Johnny took a friend to Chuck E Cheese's.












Another March happening, was Hannah's big masterclass experience. A big name in Suzuki Violin circles was in the San Diego area, and gave a group lesson and masterclass. Hannah loved it, and wants to go again!











The girls have been in a strings class at our Friday School, and they played in chapel last week. It is something new for them, to play the violin with others, and in front of people!

They both have a recital coming up next month too. We are busy practicing, listening, practicing and practicing some more. In fact, I think maybe I need to play with them. We ALL know the pieces very well by now!




No comments: