I like to make a photo card for our family every Christmas. It's great to see the way our family is growing and changing, and when I put all the cards side by side it gives such a great picture of us. The tough part every year, is getting a picture. Some years I can just run back through photos that are already taken, and find a good one, and we are set. Other years (like this one) I can't find a good one, and we have to go through the painful process of getting all the kids dressed in presentable clothes, hair brushed, and smiling like they are halfway happy to be there. If you have kids, you know what a challenge that is. Even more when there are more of them.







So yesterday, I decided it was time. I told everyone to get dressed nice from the waist up, and to look happy or there would be trouble. Great motivation huh? Here are some of the results:
What an afternoon. At least the Christmas cards are done and ordered! Next year I promise I'll get more group shots before November, so we can all avoid this pain!
No comments:
Post a Comment