Most people that know me well, know that one of my favorite words is "free". Another favorite is "food". Put those two together and you can pretty much expect me to be around! When Denny's ran it's free Grand Slam Breakfast promotion (advertised during the superbowl I might add), we were there : ) Six (count them) yummy breakfasts were enjoyed! I was thrilled that the staff were friendly, and there was no wait.
This last week a friend brought to my attention, that our local Chick-fil-a restaurant was having it's 6th anniversary. God Bless them. Free lunch items every day. We did miss out on Monday, but that was the spicy chicken sandwich and I'm not sure the kids would have enjoyed it. Tuesday we were there for chicken strips, Wednesday we enjoyed chicken sandwiches and Thursday we dined on 8 piece chicken nuggets. Today, we were privy to some special "code words" that got us 12 pc chicken nuggets! Johnny and his friend really enjoyed the fact that they knew the code words, and could order for us : )
We may have overdone it though. This morning as we were getting ready for our Friday classes, I asked Jesse if he knew where we were going.
"chick fil yay" was the answer : )
I hear I-HOP is running a promotion next week. . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment