Tuesday, April 17, 2012
All Wrapped Up
Just wondering. . . . . 2 hours driving time, 2 hours waiting room time, 15 mins with the doc equals good parenting right? That was our morning yesterday. Follow up at Children's hospital. The good news is that Emily's case is "all wrapped up", and she is doing great. I was a little sad that after the long drive and 2 hours in the waiting room, that our time with the doc seemed to be only going to last 5 minutes. I stretched it out a little, asked all sorts of questions, and think I made it slightly more worthwhile! The surgeon congratulated us on not actually needing her services in the operating room, and without offense to anyone, I'm hoping we don't have to go back there--the drive is just too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment