Sunday, June 7, 2009

what a weekend

This weekend kept us busy--again. Hannah and Rebekah had a violin recital on Saturday. They both did very well, but unfortunately, no pictures. I have video, but until I can figure out how to upload it, ya have to wait. They both also really enjoyed it, and that is a big thing.

Sunday was our homeschool's promotion/fine arts program. Since they were all practiced up, Rebekah and Hannah played again : ) They also played with the orchestra class they have been attending this year.



At least I got one picture of Rebekah from last night.


Jesse ended up playing in the back with another friend. Really, they had fun, though it doesn't look like it here.


Unfortunately, after the program, Jesse and some of the furniture had a little altercation. The furniture was much less flexible than Jesse's forhead, and I think it won. Jesse came out of it with his second ER visit, and 3 stitches. He now holds the record for ER visits in our family. I'm thanking God for a wonderful experience though. All the staff in the ER were very professional, and oh so kind to Jesse and I. I couldn't ask for a better outcome from the situation.

After all that, Jesse is back to himself today. In fact, he's been climbing up on furniture, scaring me that he will fall and break the stitches, which I guess, in a way, is a good thing. This boy is something else.

No comments: