Friday, September 4, 2009

Because I love free stuff!

Thought I'd post a link to a contest I'm going to enter!
http://uglygrayhouse.blogspot.com/2009/09/back-to-school-and-back-to-blogging.html

Funny how you find out friends have blogs, and you didn't even know. Now I have more to read!

I'm looking at a new pair of soft shoes for Jesse. As of last week he had 2 pair, but we lost one shoe (still hoping to find it around here) from one pair. The other pair I had to wash, after he stepped in something yucky. Never leave soft shoes out where the dog can get them : ( SO mad at our dog!!! This is the second time he's chewed up a pair of soft shoes! I guess he loves the feel of soft leather too. ugh.

So, I'm off to shop.

Tune in later for a report on "NOT back to school day" which is being celebrated here today!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

I didn't know that you had a blog either, LOLOL!! I've added you to my bloglines now!! :)