Pretty sure the techs over at radiation know I'm a little different by now, so maybe it was no surprise to them when I announced that today was picture day. Either way, they seemed happy to oblige. They made sure we got the "other player" in the picture too. . . . the actual machine :) Please note my very attractive, yet comfortable patient gown. Not pictured is my favorite: the warm blanket!
These are the people who have treated me for most of my 37 treatments. Every day for the last 2 months they have taken great care of me, and helped me get through this thing. I'll be happy to say goodbye to the radiation, but sad to not see the therapists as often.
Tomorrow I'll say goodbye to daily appointments, sharpie markers on my chest, and questionable language training by Andrei (one of the therapists). Andrei has made me laugh almost every day, and taught me words in Spanish, French and reviewed my rusty German too! I'll be happy to also say goodbye to the guys below:
My own little army of skincare! Yes, I did use every product there, but not all on the same day. The most I ever used was 5 creams in one day. After my graduation tomorrow, I'll be down to using just 2 of them, but very glad for their services!
No comments:
Post a Comment