Thursday, October 20, 2011

This week

So radiation continues.  Not really too much to report on that.  Same story every day pretty much.  This week I did have a good laugh with the therapists. . . . . I was asking what would happen if I were to cough or sneeze. . . . . the one therapist told me that it depends on the "force" but they'd just realign my position as needed.  He mentioned if it was just a little throat clearing or whispering "these guys are jerks!" that my treatment would not be affected, but my wait time might :)  I seized the opportunity and yesterday, when they told me "we're putting the cold material on you now" I yelled out "Andre's a jerk!!!"  Andre had left the room, but the other therapists had a good laugh. 

In other news, we had a fun field trip to Tanaka Farms this week.  Tractor rides, petting zoo, corn maze, and veggie picking.  I think everyone liked the "pick your own pumpkin" at the end. 



No comments: