Sunday, April 3, 2011

L.O.S.T.

That was the title of the musical 3 of my kids were in this weekend. "L.O.S.T. but now I'm found". They have been working with our school's Little Theater Company since before Christmas, and did such a great job. I'm so thankful that they got to continue participating, in spite of all that has been going on. We had sweet friends that helped get them to and from practices, kept their costumes clean and ready, and kept me on the ball knowing when and where to have them ready! Thanks Michelle :)
Rebekah and Hannah's duet
Johnny's solo





Part of my discharge instructions from the hospital included these words "avoid small children". Like I can avoid my own small children, let alone other small children if I wanted to see this play. Again, friends stepped in and found me a small room off the sanctuary where the play was held, so I could sit and watch in "safety". I didn't have to wear a mask and still worry about what germs were circulating around me, and did I have enough white blood cells to be doing this. Even these pictures, a gift to me, since from behind the glass, I wasn't able to take pictures. Kind friends took pictures and sent them to me.



I am so blessed.

No comments: