Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The right words at the right time
Again and again I'm amazed at the way God puts things in my path. This morning my tummy is bothering me, I have no energy and I'm just feeling blah. Not looking forward to getting a shot today, then there are a few errands I need to run, and I'm just tired. While I'm sitting feeling sorry for myself a sweet little 7 yr old boy voice floats down the hall, as he's absentmindedly singing while cleaning his room. . . . "ya may have worries, ya may have doubts, ya may have special situations, and seems there's no way out. . . . . Just put your trust in Jesus, His love is pure delight" His "absentmindedness" was meant for my good, and God knew just the words I needed, to get my focus back where it needs to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how God can use our children to bring us back to Him.
Blessings,
Nancy
Are you trying to make me cry? Because you're doing it.
Awesome how God does these things.
I appreciate your shots this week( so sorry), because it gave my kid courage to get his done, again, today. He looks up to you, respects you, loves you, and is very concerned for you.
So see, those shots are icky, but God is already using you through them.:).
Lisa F.:)
Post a Comment