Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Waiting
Wanted to share this with you. I was just commenting to John that it is so frustrating for me, I feel like my whole YEAR this year is a holding pattern. I'm WAITING for this or that, just waiting for the treatment to be over so we can get back to our lives. Feeling like everything is "on hold" like we can't go anywhere or DO anything, till all this gets resolved. Too many 'ifs' and uncertainties to make many plans and sometimes not even having the strength to accomplish routine household chores.
This song spoke to me about all that I CAN do, and what God might actually be asking me to do. Plenty to do while I'm waiting. I need to be open and looking for what God has for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHIqOHU6Dhg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nancy, you are surrounded by love, support, and fullness of life by the actions you have taken and still continue to take in your life and of others lives. Feel the rest God has given to you; He wants you to appreciate the peace you can have even through this. It is okay to have others grow through taking care of you. I know you are thankful, but I want you to truly know that your "waiting" is blessed by God.
Oh yes, I LOVE this song and would have to say that it is one of my all time favorite songs! Listening to it has SO helped me get through our recent hard times! Now I have another favorite to go right up there with it... Blessings by Laura Story. Praying for you, as always, my friend! Hugs!!!!
Post a Comment