Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hair!

So maybe this is a little premature, and maybe the next round of chemo will take it out, but I'm excited. I HAVE HAIR!!!!! Okay so it is just a teeny tiny bit of peach fuzz, but it is so exciting for me to see that. IF this hair keeps on growing, then maybe I will have only had to have 3 months of baldness?!? A much better scenario than I had anticipated. I had read that hair can take up to 3-6 months to START growing back, and wasn't planning for my hair to grow back till after the last bit of chemo was given, at the end of the summer. I was HOPING for the hair to have started growing by Christmas.

Actually, I had been a little upset because the few hairs I did have left, started falling out at the end of last week. I had attributed that to stress, and was reconciled to just being bald as a bowling ball before starting chemo again. This is such a wonderful suprize I can't say it enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome friend!
Praying for you, your in my thoughts and prayers daily.:)
Lisa