Friday, February 4, 2011

I realized something this morning. I almost missed my first appointment. Not an appointment set up by anyone at the breast center, or my primary care set up, but the most important appointment: one with the Great Physician. This is an appointment I cannot miss. His treatment plan for me includes continuing with Bible reading, surrounding myself with His word, praise songs and constant prayer.

My song for today. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NojwQKHuF54

My God is greater than these circumstances in which I find myself. He is not surprised by what is going on, and has showed me that He already had things in place for me. The verse for the 3 yr old class John and I teach at church is currently "I call you friends." What an awesome thought. God of the universe calls ME His friend.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

...thanks for sharing the song and the appointment reminder :)
Praying for you, Nancy. Please know that we would love to help with rides and kid care.